As you all know, thank you to PrescotteNews and Lynne LaMaster for making it possible to write these articles. If it were not for all the readers, there would be no need for extending our thanks. Many of you have read my articles over the years, and we do appreciate your looking forward to reading the new ones coming in the future. So, the biggest thanks goes to our readers.
But, don't worry. I am not writing this as my last article or to announce I am quitting real estate. In so many ways, I feel like I have just begun. My writings are not always what readers want to read, but it is as I see things that are current and an honest look at the future. If nothing else, they are “Food for Thought Articles”. I thank you all for the positive comments given to me which are extremely important.While I'm at it, let's give a special thanks to the following:
- My parents for bringing me into the world and instilling the truth into me. The great Midwest work ethic and watching them never giving up. This was all on a very small farm in North Dakota with very humble beginnings. All in all I owe my life to the Creator and my parents.
- The profession of real estate starting in Fargo, North Dakota.
- To friends who encouraged me to try real estate 40 years ago in Fargo, North Dakota. Joe and Dick are both deceased, but I still feel greatly appreciative to all their support.
- The three real estate companies in Fargo that helped teach me to be a better realtor also taught real estate ethics, honesty and the very hard work that it takes to be a successful realtor.
- The TV and Radio Stations that gave me more interviews than I can even remember, and started me with a dynamic career that now spans 40 years.
REMEMBER, EXPERIENCE ISN’T EXPENSIVE, IT’S PRICELESS!
LEE AMBLE, REALTOR, CONSULTANT
NATIONAL REALTY OF PRESCOTT
LEE’S CELL: 928 533-4455
JAN’S CELL: 928 533-4488