According to the National Weather Service in Flagstaff, a winter storm will arrive this weekend.
Bottom Line Up Front
•Timing: Saturday evening through Sunday afternoon.
•Heaviest precipitation timing:
•Coconino/Yavapai Counties: Midnight Sun.- 7am Sun.
•Gila/Navajo/Apache Counties: 4am Sun.-11am Sun.
•Snow Levels: 6000’ Sat night falling to 5000’ Sun
•Breezy southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts to 35 mph, creating blowing snow mainly above 5500’.
•Hazardous travel likely from Saturday night through midday Sunday
•Moderating temperatures and dry weather Monday - Wednesday
This week's forecast
- High 50º.
- Slight chance of rain & snow between 11am-noon, followed by 60% chance of rain.
- Winds from the south @8-16 mph, gusts up to 28 mph.
- Low 27º.
- 80% Chance of precipitation.
- Rain before midnight.
- Rain & snow between midnight and 2 AM.
- Snow after 2 AM.
- Snow accumulation of 1 inch possible.
- Southwest wind 11-15 mph, gusts as high as 31 mph.
- High 47º.
- 30% chance of snow showers before 11 AM.
- Snow accumulation of less than 1/2 inch possible.
- Winds W-SW 11-15 mph, gusts as high as 31 mph.
- Low 28º.
- Partly cloudy.
- North wind from 6-10 mph.
- High 54
- Winds 5-7 mph, could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Low 31.
- Mostly clear.
- High 61
- Mostly sunny.
- Low 37º
- Mostly cloudy.
- High 65º
- Partly sunny.
- Low 43º
- Mostly cloudy
- High 61º
- Cloudy, 30% chance of showers.
- Low 39º
- Mostly cloudy, 30% chance of showers.
- High 58º
- Mostly sunny, 10% chance of showers.