YAVAPAI@WORK offers assistance to companies and workers who are affected by downsizing and lay off. We assist affected employees with their transition to new employment. Our customized services can assist both you and your employees in this workforce transition process.
Upon employer notification, a YAVAPAI@WORK professional will arrange a meeting with your executive and management staff to present our services. We will conduct an employee meeting to assist with identifying a transition service plan. After the initial meeting, we will develop a customized plan of action tailored to meet your requested and identified needs.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Onsite Orientation
- Resume and interviewing workshops
- Personal financing/budgeting options
- Resources/registration available with State employment search database, Arizona Job Connection and Unemployment Insurance
- Job search skills workshops
- Career and Job Fairs
- Access to open job postings
- Wage subsidies for job placement
- Job Training, Career Planning, tuition assistance, supportive services, and relocation services