2014 Art Contest Guidelines
The 2014 MATFORCE and Chino Valley Police Department Art Contest is open to all Chino Valley youth in middle and high school.
- The poster shall be an ORIGINAL creation of the submitter.
- The main focus of the poster must be an anti-drug message.
- For more information about substance abuse visit matforce.org.
DEADLINE and SUBMISSION:
- Posters shall be no smaller than 8 ½ X 11 inches or no larger than 14 X 18 inches.
All posters must have the following written on the back:
- Artist's full name (first and last)
- Organization (school, club, association or home school)
- Contact phone number
- Artwork without the proper contact information will NOT be entered into the contest
- Artwork submissions can be made directly to the Chino Valley Police Department.
- Or posters can be mailed to MATFORCE at
- 8056 E. Valley Road, Suite 8,
- Prescott Valley, AZ 86314
JUDGING and PRIZES:
An overall winning poster will be selected from ALL submissions by a panel of judges.
- Grand Prize: The grand prize winner receives $100 and their artwork used on the Chino Valley Police Department's new Hummer. The winning artwork can also be printed and used in official MATFORCE advertising, which may include printed posters, advertising inserts, website publication and local or state media release. The grand prize winner agrees to allow MATFORCE to use his or her name and likeness, as well as the artwork submission in all media releases and advertisements.
- The winner will be announced September 26, 2014.