I'm Bill Monroe.
- The hunt for an alleged double homicide suspect got underway.
- It was reported Yavapai County Superior Court Judge Thomas Lindberg had died of cancer.
- Following a closed executive session Tuesday afternoon, the Prescott City Council voted to name Regional Programs Director Craig McConnell Acting City Manager.
- The Prescott Valley Town Council discussed the upcoming Spring Clean-up event Thursday night.
- The Dewey-Humboldt Planning and Zoning Commission discussed a Sign Code Rewrite Thursday night.
- The James Ray manslaughter trial started on Wednesday rather than Tuesday due to the illness of one of the jurors.
- During a workshop Tuesday morning, the Prescott City Council discussed the start of the recruitment process to select a permanent City Manager, compensation and targeting the applicants.
- The Dewey-Humboldt Town Council on Tuesday approved setting up interviews with the 4 Town Manager finalists and sending some questions, along with notification of possibly other questions for interviews to be held by video or phone.
- The Arizona Sundogs' season came to an end Wednesday night.
I'm Bill Monroe and that's your KQNA News Week in Review.