I'm Bill Monroe.
- On Monday, the Arizona Court of Appeals stayed Yavapai County Superior Court Judge Michael Bluff's order.
- The Prescott City Council discussed a proposed Town of Williamson Valley incorporation Tuesday.
- The Central Yavapai Metropolitan Planning Organization Executive Board voted on a new member Wednesday night.
- On Thursday, the Prescott Valley Town Council approved a general salary decrease.
- On Monday, the Yavapai County Board of Supervisors approved distribution of Local Transportation Assistance Funds in District 3.
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and the Citizens Tax Committee decided to postpone a Prescott City Council candidate forum scheduled for Wednesday night.
- The Prescott Valley Town Council approved a $319,000 contract with Markham Contracting Company Thursday night.
- And Beverly Bunn described a chaotic scene inside the Angel Valley Retreat Center sweat dome.
I'm Bill Monroe and that's your QNA News Week in Review.
Hear Bill Monroe on Northern Arizona's Source for News, Talk and Sports, KQNA 1130 AM