I'm Bill Monroe.
- Rain and snow storms prompted Prescott Mayor Marlin Kuykendall to issue a Proclamation of Local Emergency within City limits due to extreme weather conditions which may endanger the life of property within the City Thursday.
- The storms caused power outages in such areas as Prescott Heights, Government Canyon, Forbing Park, Potato Patch, the Mountain Club community, Groom Creek, Goldwater Lake and Long Meadow Ranch.
- On Thursday night, fire units responded to a structure fire in the 300 block of Park Avenue in Prescott.
- On Thursday night, Yavapai County Sheriff's Deputies responded to a swift water rescue incident near Old Sycamore Road between Highway 69 and Interstate 17.
- The City of Prescott officially started its budget process Tuesday
- On Wednesday night, the Central Yavapai Metropolitan Planning Organization Executive Board reorganized for the year.
- The City of Prescott announced Antelope Hills Golf Course Manager Paul Parker had resigned, effective immediately.
- And the Prescott Valley Town Council agreed to pull an item related to a correctional facility proposal Thursday night.
I'm Bill Monroe and that's your QNA News Week in Review.