I'm Bill Monroe.
- On Monday, the Yavapai County Board of Supervisors approved new tax rates.
- The Prescott City Council discussed the gate that provides access to Granite Creek Park from the Depot Marketplace.
- It was announced the Town of Prescott Valley was named as a finalist for awards for municipal excellence.
- Yavapai County Recorder Anna Wayman Trujillo received the highest designation available to elections and voter registration officials.
- The Dewey-Humboldt Town Council held a closed executive session Tuesday night to discuss conflict of interest opinions and the Attorney General's opinion regarding conflicts of interest by elected officials, legal advice on the Town Manager's contract and employment of the Town Manager.
- Arizona Sundogs veteran defenseman Chris Bartolone fought back tears as he announced his retirement Wednesday afternoon.
- Arizona Department of Transportation representatives were on hand at Bradshaw Mountain East in Prescott Valley Wednesday night to discuss the Highway 89A traffic interchange project, which includes a new bridge connecting 89A over Viewpoint Drive.
- And representatives from Chambers of Commerce from around the state were at Stoneridge and the Springhill Suites on East Sheldon Street Thursday and Friday as part of the Arizona Chamber Executives 2010 Legislative Summit.
I'm Bill Monroe and that's your KQNA News Week in Review.