I'm Bill Monroe.
- The Prescott Valley Public Library temporarily closed its doors Monday.
- The Prescott City Council discussed funding for the Christmas Courthouse lighting Tuesday.
- The Prescott Valley Town Council discussed 3 property owners who want to de-annex from Dewey-Humboldt and annex into Prescott Valley Thursday night.
- The Northern Arizona VA Health Care System hosted the National POW MIA Recognition Day ceremony Friday morning.
- Yavapai County Superior Court Judge Michael Bluff ruled in favor of Asphalt Paving and Supply.
- The Cottonwood City Council recognized water conservation and education partners Tuesday night.
- Also on Tuesday, Prescott City Councilman Bob Bell announced he was withdrawing from the November 3rd General Election.
- And State Treasurer Dean Martin was the guest speaker at a Yavapai County Contractors Association lunch on Thursday.
I'm Bill Monroe and that's your QNA News Week in Review.
Hear Bill Monroe on Northern Arizona's Source for News, Talk and Sports, KQNA 1130 AM .