I’m Bill Monroe.
- The Prescott City Council voted to keep the Downer Trail gate closed.
- The Yavapai College Governing Board held a special meeting Tuesday morning to discuss composition of the Presidential Search Committee, the search process and the search timeline.
- The Prescott Unified School District Board held a quick meeting Tuesday night to approve policy revisions involving a professional Reduction in Force and Meet and Confer procedures.
- Rainbow trout returned to Prescott’s Watson Lake for the first time in nearly 50 years.
- The Prescott Valley Town Council held a reception for 6 year member Harold Wise Thursday night.
- The Humboldt Unified School District Board elected Richard Adler President and Howard Moody Vice President for the year.
- A candlelight prayer vigil was held at the Prescott Courthouse Square Wednesday night.
- According to Prescott City Clerk Liz Burke, Councilwoman Mary Ann Suttles picked up a candidate packet to run against incumbent Mayor Marlin Kuykendall.
- The Harlem Globetrotters’ 4 Times the Fun Tour made a stop at Tim’s Toyota Center Friday night.
- And Friday was City Manager Steve Norwood’s last day with the City of Prescott.
I'm Bill Monroe and that's your KQNA News Week in Review.