I'm Bill Monroe.
- On Monday night, Yavapai College officials hosted a press conference to address $3.4 million in cuts in Governor Jan Brewer's 2012 budget.
- During its meeting on Tuesday afternoon, the Chino Valley Town Council authorized staff to submit an application for funding for the administration and operation of a public transit system.
- The Prescott Valley Chamber of Commerce and the CASA Senior Center hosted a Town Council candidate forum.
- The Prescott Valley Town Council appointed Don Tjiema to fill a vacancy created by former Councilman Harold Wise last month.
- Following discussion on medical marijuana Tuesday afternoon, a motion to limit dispensaries and cultivation facilities to a certain zoning failed by a 4 to 3 vote.
- The Prescott City Council heard a presentation on the Shops at Prescott Gateway development Tuesday afternoon.
- Humboldt Elementary School Principal Cole Young was honored as an Exemplary Principal Wednesday morning.
- And former Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce Board President Charlie Arnold announced his intention to run for Prescott City Council during the August 30th Primary.
I'm Bill Monroe and that's your KQNA News Week in Review.